Accessible and useful resources for all Drake products and services
Drake customers wait just seconds to speak with a customer support representative. Our staff of dedicated, on-site support personnel will promptly give you the answers you need. Spanish support is also available.
Drake Support: (828) 524-8020
Spanish Support: (828) 349-5500
GruntWorx Support: (828) 349-5505
Drake Accounting: (828) 349-5900 (for help with your Drake account)
Drake Accounting Software: (828) 349-5908 (for help with the Drake Accounting software)
Conversions: (828) 349-5546
Drake Sales: (800) 890-9500
Support@Drakesoftware.com – great for more complicated Drake Software questions.
Dec 3 – April 19: Monday – Friday 8 am – 10 pm EST, Saturday 8 am – 6 pm EST
April 20 - Dec 1: Monday – Friday 8 am – 9 pm EST, Saturday 9 am – 5 pm EST
Our Customers Say …
“I’ve been using Drake Software for more than 10 years and have always been very satisfied. … Whatever the problem, [Drake] customer service is always there with a quick, accurate answer. Since my clients are usually right in front of me when I’m preparing, it’s important to be able to finish the tax return quickly and accurately.”
Elizabeth, customer since 2004
Support.DrakeSoftware.com – for product documentation, software updates, plus access to these online tools:
- Knowledge Base – Constantly updated and enhanced with troubleshooting help
and businessstrategies and software issues, to the latest tax news. Moderated by Drake employees.
- State information – Information on reject codes, e-file mandates, addresses, and e-filing explanations and instructions.
- Viewable EF Database – Real-time status of e-filed returns. Rejected and accepted returns, checks that are available for printing, and multiple reports.
- Broadcast email – news about Drake updates and happenings in the tax industry.
- Evaluation Guide – Introduces you to Drake Tax and walks you through
preparing returns. You can even earn CPE credits for completing the evaluation guide.
Try Drake Software
- User Manual – Also included on your Drake CD and in the software Help menu. You can also buy a printed copy.
- On-screen help – Within Drake Tax you can access the Help menu, screen- and field-level help, and FAQs for each federal and state tax package.
- Quick Reference Guide – Includes data entry tips and other helpful hints for preparing returns with Drake Tax.