Right Networks Cloud-Based Hosting
Host your Drake applications in the cloud. We’ve partnered with Right Networks to provide a world-class cloud hosting experience and give you the flexibility to run your business from anywhere.
- Hosting for Drake Tax, Drake Accounting and associated applications (software licenses sold separately)
- 40GB of storage per user
- Tools to easily migrate your data to the Right Networks Hosting cloud
- Bring your own Microsoft 365 license
- Robust, industry-leading security processes, including multi-factor authentication powered by Duo
- Data securely stored in Tier 4 data centers used by global banks
- 90-day nightly rolling backup
- 99.95% availability
- Zero scheduled downtime and end-to-end redundancy
- Supported on PC or Mac
- Add Foxit PhantomPDF to easily edit PDFs
- Add best-in-class applications from the Right Networks ecosystem directly to your cloud-hosted Drake subscription
$99/month per user
Important Product Details and Account Setup Request
Please review these important product details to make sure Right Networks cloud hosting is right for you.
- The Drake Tax software license must be purchased separately; the hosting fee does not include the annual software license fee. The base monthly hosting fee is $99 per user.
- Each user subscription can only be accessed by one user at a time. For security and privacy purposes, it is recommended that tax offices assign only one tax preparer to each user subscription; this helps avoid sharing login credentials which increases security and privacy risks.
- Broadband internet connectivity with 1.5Mbps or better download speeds is required. As the number of simultaneous connections increases on the same broadband network within your office, higher bandwidth may be required to maintain optimal performance. Check your internet speed
- HP-compatible laser printers are recommended for printing from the hosted applications.
- TWAIN-compliant scanners are recommended for scanning documents.
- Please review the Windows and Mac operating system requirements in this Drake Knowledge Base article.
- A credit card must be provided for billing (automated monthly cycle). Please review the Billing Policy to understand our refund policy and your responsibilities for managing your subscriptions and payments. A web-based portal is provided to you for the purpose of managing your account.
- Supported applications are Drake Tax, Drake Accounting and Drake Documents. Foxit PhantomPDF can be added for an additional fee, and you can bring your own Microsoft 365 license. You may also purchase other applications made available in the Right Networks ecosystem, which can be added to your cloud-hosted Drake subscription.
- Please review the Right Networks Service Agreement and the Drake Terms and Conditions for Third Party Products and Services.
- Each subscriber must maintain at least one active user subscription at all times.
- Storage is 40 Gb per user.
- While one of your employees can access the software from anywhere using Right Networks cloud hosting, use of the software must comply with the terms and conditions outlined in your Drake Software Site License Agreement.
- Sales tax may apply in certain states.
Thanks for your interest in Right Networks cloud hosting. Please complete the form below, and our Account Setup team will contact you as soon as possible.