It would be an understatement to suggest that interest in virtual currency grew during the early days of the pandemic. By 2021, virtual currency (or cryptocurrency) had seemingly arrived as a mainstream investment vehicle—with exchanges even purchasing Super Bowl ads featuring Hollywood celebrities.
To learn about emerging trends in tax preparation for those who report digital assets, Drake Software collaborated with LukkaTax on a survey of more than 1,600 tax professionals. Respondents addressed a range of topics:
- How many clients hold virtual currency
- Virtual-currency certifications
- Fees for preparing returns with digital asset transactions
- Software for reporting digital assets
The survey results are recorded in our free infographic: Virtual Currency and Taxes.
TO ACCESS YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD
- Complete the form below
- Wait for the page to refresh
- Click the hyperlink that appears below these instructions
Important: After completing the form, you will have access to all Taxing Subjects downloads! However, if you clear your browser cookies, you will have to fill out this form again.Drake-Software-Virtual-Currency-and-Taxes-Infographic.pdf