Drake Across America
Tax and accounting trade shows come in all shapes and sizes, whether they are sponsored by national organizations, state societies, private companies or vendors. They generally offer the same blend of vendor booths, social networking events, and presentations.
This makes them one of the most valuable resources a professional can use for three reasons:
- The networking opportunities are invaluable. You can learn from your peers, who generally have faced the same problems as you but may have found innovative solutions you can try. And you’ll meet leading experts in virtually every aspect of the industry.
- The newest technologies are on display. It’s no coincidence that these shows are held after tax season, when you are turning your attention to the new versions for the following year or looking to replace equipment worn out during the last one. Shows early in the year present a good opportunity to get your input into the hands of company representatives, while those later in the year generally focus on the versions being finalized – fixes, new features and benefits. It’s a one-stop way to shop for your needs.
- It’s a good place to learn. You can fulfill your continuing education requirements, or simply sharpen your skills to better serve customers. Increasingly, what you don’t know can harm you – and the trade show is the best place to stay up to speed with the industry and the law.
Like most vendors with a large national customer base, Draft Software carefully selects the trade shows we will attend each year in our effort to interact with our customers and showcase our products. Some of the major shows at which we will exhibit include:
- Accounting Technology, New York, NY, 4/30
- CSEA Supper Seminar, Las Vegas, NV, 5/13
- New Jersey Accounting Business & Technology Show, Secaucus, NJ, 5/14
- CSEA Super Seminar, Reno, NV, 5/29
- CSTC Summer Tax Symposium, Reno, NV, 6/1
- CA Accounting & Business Show, Los Angeles, CA, 6/2
- Mega CPE Conference, Orlando, FL, 6/12
- Annual Accounting Show, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 9/18
- IRS Nationwide Tax Forums
- Chicago, 7/1
- San Diego, CA, 7/15
- New Orleans, LA, 7/22
- National Harbor, MD, 8/19
- Orlando, FL, 8/26
- NAEA National Conference, Las Vegas, NV, 8/3
- NATP National Conference, Orlando, FL, 8/11
- NSA Annual Meeting & Expo, Baltimore, MD, 8/20
- Midwest Accounting & Finance Show, Rosemont, IL, 8/27
We invite you to stop by our booth to share your input, or to learn more about our products from our representatives. In addition to the major shows listed, we also plan to attend a number of smaller state conventions.
You also have the opportunity to learn about Drake and meet the Drake Team at the seminars and training sessions we hold at sites nationwide:
- We offer sales seminars nationwide all summer long that are recommended for anyone interested in the benefits of Drake Software and wish to have more information. The schedules are published here as we finalize them.
- Each summer and fall we offer training sessions for both new customers and veterans. These sessions, intended to help you keep pace not only with our products but with changes for the coming tax year, are conducted by our Education Team. The schedule for the 2014 training sessions can be found here, and this year includes training in Spanish at select locations.