All the features and power of Drake, running in the cloud. Flexible, secure, reliable.
Drake Hosted Features
- Software is installed for you, so you’re ready to get to work right away.
- Automatic backups – No worries about data backups, or whether you can restore later.
- Your data is always secure with enterprise firewall and antivirus protection, encryption and more.
Included Drake applications:
- Drake Tax
- Drake Accounting
- Drake Documents
Optional applications (additional fee applies):
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote
- Access your Drake Hosted desktop from anywhere, at any time
- Cloud disk space is easily expandable to support your data storage needs
- Supports dual monitors, and works seamlessly with your local printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Local and cloud applications can run side-by-side
- Runs in a Citrix XenApp cloud environment, providing time-tested and robust functionality
- Uses load-balanced super-fast Intel Xeon processors, so you get consistent, maximum performance
Security & Protection
- Secure Network Operations Center with 24x7 monitoring, security clearance, and fire suppression
- Enterprise firewall and antivirus protection
- Synchronous replication, snapshots, and daily off-site backups protect your data
- Industry-standard SSL-based encryption secures all connections
- Elastic scalability through grid-based architecture
- Fully redundant network and data center facilities
- Uninterruptible power supply and generator backup power sources
- RAID technology for fault tolerance; fully meshed storage area network (SAN) for high availability
- Expert network engineers manage your IT (so you don’t have to)
- Same first-class phone and email technical support that you expect from Drake
- Web dashboard for account management
Drake Hosted Pricing & Signup
Important Product Details and Account Setup Request
First, please review these important product details to make sure Drake Hosted is right for you. Once you've finished reviewing a section, click Continue.
- The Drake Tax software license must be purchased separately; the hosting fee does not include the annual software license fee. The base annual hosting fee is $600.
- Each station license can only be accessed by one user at a time. However, licenses can be shared by multiple users. So if you have part-time staff working at different times, they can share a license.
- Broadband internet connectivity with 1.5Mbps or better download speeds is required. As the number of simultaneous connections increases on the same broadband network within your office, higher bandwidth may be required to maintain optimal performance. Check your internet speed
- Printers must be HP-compatible and Citrix-compatible, and must be a laser printer that supports the PCL-5e printer language and the Arial font. Please check your printer here to ensure compatibility: Citrix-Ready Printers and Scanners.
- Please review the short list of System Requirements for more information on Macs, web browsers, printers, scanners, tablets, swipe card readers, signature pads and docking stations.
- A credit card must be provided for billing (automated monthly cycle). Please review the Billing Policy to understand our refund policy and your responsibilities for managing your account, stations and payments. A web-based portal is provided to you for the purpose of managing your account.
- Supported applications are Drake Tax, Drake Accounting and Drake Documents. Microsoft Office applications can be added for an additional monthly fee.
- Each site must maintain at least one active station at all times.
- A Citrix Receiver (client-side app) is installed on each computer or device and serves as the gateway for accessing your hosted applications in our cloud environment.
- Storage is allocated in 5 Gb blocks and expands responsively based on use; storage billing rate will adjust accordingly.
- While one of your employees can access the software from anywhere using Drake Hosted, use of the software must comply with the terms and conditions outlined in your Drake Software Site License Agreement.
- Sales tax may apply in certain states.
Thanks for your interest in Drake Hosted. Please complete the form below, and our Account Setup team will contact you as soon as possible.